The Newnham Campus Master Plan
Thank you to everyone who attended the May 6 design forum for the Newnham Campus. The information, ideas and visions collected at this workshop are being compiled and will be presented in a draft master plan for the Campus on June 27, 9 am. Stay tuned for more details.
- Draft concepts for the Newnham Campus have been produced
- The draft master plan for the Newnham Campus will be presented to the Newnham community on Monday, June 27, 9:30 am in room D2012. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- To view photos from the May 6 Newnham Campus design concept workshop
- The interim report for the masterplanning for Seneca
- A piece of Seneca history revealed: From the College's archives, we have digitized excerpts the 1970 Master Plan for Finch (now Newnham) Campus. Read Seneca's vision for the Campus from more than 40 years ago.
- The master programming component of the master plan will be reviewed by Seneca's senior executive members on May 26