Seneca’s Annual Report includes the College’s yearly activities and initiatives and consolidated financial statements.
- Seneca Annual Report 2015-2016
- Seneca Annual Report 2014-2015
- Seneca Annual Report 2013-2014
- Seneca Annual Report 2012-2013
- Seneca Annual Report 2011-2012
- Seneca Annual Report 2010-2011 (pdf)
- Seneca Annual Report 2009-2010 (pdf)
- Seneca Annual Report 2008-2009 (pdf)
- Seneca Annual Report 2007-2008 (pdf)
Seneca’s Business Plan presents the College’s annual action plan to meet the goals and objectives of our Strategic Plan.
- Seneca Business Plan 2015-16
- Seneca Business Plan 2014-15
- Seneca Business Plan 2013-14
- Seneca Business Plan 2012-13
- Seneca Business Plan 2011-12 (pdf)
- Seneca Business Plan 2010-11 (pdf)
- Seneca Business Plan 2009-10 (pdf)
- Strategic Plan 2008 - 2011 (pdf)
Please note that some photographic elements unrelated to the content of the plan have been removed from the online version to reduce download time.
- Addendum to Strategic Plan (pdf) — Approved by the Seneca College Board of Governors, January, 2010.
Multi-Year Accountability Agreement (MYAA) Annual Report
Under “Reaching Higher”, The McGuinty Government Plan for Post-Secondary Education, the Government announced it will continue to enhance accountability by implementing multi-year accountability agreements, with the provinces’ colleges and universities, which set out quality improvement and access targets with all post-secondary institutions, commencing in 2006–2007.
The agreement sets out the institutions’ commitments to quality, access and affordability, within the framework of the announced multi-year funding and will include the student access guarantee: where no qualified Ontario student will be prevented from attending Ontario’s public colleges or universities due to lack of financial support programs.
- MYYA Report-Back 2013-2014
- MYYA Report-Back 2012-2013
- MYAA Report-Back 2011-2012
- MYAA Report-Back 2010-2011
- MYAA Report-Back 2009-2010