Seneca’s Key Indicators
1. Core Literacies
In five years, every Seneca graduate will demonstrate competency in the Seneca Core Literacies.
2. Innovative Partnerships
In five years, Seneca will be the preferred partner for colleges and universities, offering the most innovative pathways for students in Ontario.
3. Cross-disciplinary, Experiential and Flexible Learning
In five years, every program will embed cross-disciplinary learning, experiential learning opportunities and flexible learning options that enable students to access courses offered in the day and evening, in person and online.
4. Integrated Student Services
In five years, every Seneca student will have access to ongoing and integrated advisory opportunities starting from their first contact to the day they graduate.
5. Smart Growth
In five years, our students will be learning in new facilities at our King campus and in our new home for our Bachelor of Aviation Technology program.
6. i3 – Information, Integration and Innovation
In five years, we will have an integrated enterprise system in place to support streamlined business processes and improved services across student, financial and human resources systems.
- Seneca is #1 among Ontario colleges to send graduates on to university through postsecondary partnerships.
- Annually, the College assists more than 3,000 students interested in transferring to university or into a Seneca degree program.
- Through Ontario’s School-College-Work Initiative, more than 900 dual credit students from seven local school boards are enrolled at Seneca each year.