Seneca College values the contributions of its student athletes and student leaders. The College also values academic success for these same athletes and leaders. It is for these reasons that P.A.S.S. (Program for Athletes Success in Studies) was created.
P.A.S.S. is a program
- To facilitate the athletes' academic success.
- To regularly review academic progress.
- To regularly provide feedback and encouragement.
- To recognize academic improvement.
- To recognize the achievement of academic excellence.
Complete details on P.A.S.S. can be obtained from the Manager of Athletics and Recreation or the appropriate Varsity Sport Coordinator.