More options to study accounting (full-time and part-time), more ways to pursue the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation and CPA’s Advanced Certificate in Accounting & Finance, more pathways to degrees and graduate certificates, and more recognition by accounting professional bodies than any other Ontario College. More than 2200 full-time students and several hundred part-time students register in accounting and finance related programs at Seneca each term.
Practiced in many different fields from film and television, non-profit organizations, consumer products, education, information technology, among many others – accounting offers many career possibilities.
REQUEST INFO »
Seneca’s School of Accounting & Financial Services’ Professional Accountancy (ACY) program, recently received national accreditation from CPA. Seneca is the only college in Canada with accounting programming that has received national accreditation.
A Range of Programs
Select from 1-year to 4-year programs based on your career goals.
Certificates (1-Year Programs)
Graduate Certificates (1-Year Programs)
- Advanced Accounting and Finance (AAF)
- Financial Planning (FIP)
- Financial Services Compliance Administration (FCA)
- Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting (FEA)
- Professional Accounting Practice (PRA)
Certificate at the Graduate Level
- Professional Accountancy (ACY)
Diplomas (2-Year Programs)
- Accounting (ACC)
- Accounting and Payroll (APP)
- Business – Insurance (BIN)
- Financial Services – Client Services (FSA)