Find a Student Adviser
Once you become a Seneca student, you will be assigned a dedicated adviser based on your program. Your adviser is familiar with your program area and will work with you throughout the semester, connect with you to ensure that you have access to supports and resources available on campus, and answer any program-specific questions that you may have to help you be successful and move forward in your program.
The adviser in your program area can assist you with:
- Program prerequisites and graduation requirements
- Academic status, regulations and policies
- Educational planning to help you reach your academic goals
- Referrals to specific service areas on campus to help you succeed
- General program-related questions
To find your adviser, log into Student Centre. Your adviser’s name and contact information is listed on the homepage.