Seneca alumni are able to access Seneca Libraries at any of our campuses by registering as an Alumni Borrower. To register, bring a piece of photo ID with your name and address on it and proof that you are an alumni (e.g. a graduation letter, a diploma, etc.) to the Library Service Desk.
- Alumni members are allowed to borrow items from our General Collection for a two-week period with one opportunity for renewal.
- Alumni do not have access to high demand items such as Course Reserves, nor can they access our computers and databases for licensing reasons.
Newnham Campus Library: 416-491-5050 Ext. 22099
King Campus Library: 416-491-5050 Ext. 55108
Seneca@York Campus Library: 416-491-5050 Ext. 33055
Markham Campus Library: 416-491-5050 Ext. 77521
Visitors to Seneca campuses may now access a secure wireless network.
To connect to the network:
- Choose SenecaGuest from the list of available networks
- Enter your name and email address
- Accept the Information Technology Acceptable Use Policy
Available to children of alumni at our King and Newnham Campus Daycare and Lab Schools.
- Excellent, bright, clean and well-equipped daycare facilities
- Professional, dedicated staff
- Resourceful Early Childhood Education faculty
Newnham Campus Daycare: 416-491-5050 Ext. 44710
King Campus Daycare: 416-491-5050 Ext. 55063
Changing Faces Fashion Boutique
10% discount on clothing and accessories for men and women.
Open Monday to Friday, mid-September to mid-May.
Changing Faces is operated by Fashion Merchandising students, Newnham Campus, and gives Seneca students the chance to do the buying, sales promotion, accounting, inventory control and point-of-sale service necessary for a small store.
Phone: 416-491-5050 Ext. 219
Location: Newnham Campus
Evolutions Cosmetics Boutique
Offering a full range of esthetics services and cosmetic products and fragrances for men and women, including:
Sally Hansen Nail Care
Esthetics services include:
Gift certificates available. Call ahead to book appointment.
Phone: 416-491-5050, Ext. 22680
Location: Room D3029, Newnham Campus
Outdoor Centre at King Campus
The Outdoor Centre offers group development programs for schools, corporate groups, academic programs and teachers. The King Day Camp operates during the summer months and provides outdoor adventures for youth ages 4 to 16.
Phone: 905-833-3333 Ext. 55028
Location: Recreation Island, King Campus