MBNA Credit Card
Give back, get back – it's simple. Each time you make an eligible purchase, MBNA contributes a portion of funds to your alumni association to support alumni and/or student initiatives. Accelerate reward points on common purchases!
Seneca MBNA Rewards® credit card
Earn MBNA Rewards points to redeem for the rewards that you want.
- No annual fee
- 1 point‡ for every $1 in eligible purchases
- 2 points‡ for every $1 spent on eligible gas, groceries and restaurant purchases ($5,000 annual cap on each category)
- Receive 2,500 bonus points†† after your first eligible purchase within the first 90 days of account opening
- Receive 2,500 bonus points†† once enrolled for e-statements within the first 90 days of account opening
- Redeem points‡ for travel, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from participating retailers, cash back, and charitable donations
- A suite of comprehensive insurance**
Take advantage of an everyday rewards card with no annual fee. Apply now for the Seneca MBNA Rewards® credit card.
†† To qualify for this offer, an applicant must be approved for the specific credit card account described in the offer and: (a) in order to obtain a “First Eligible Transaction Bonus” of 2,500 bonus points, the account must be used for at least one eligible transaction within the first 90 days of account opening that is not subsequently rescinded, the subject of a charge back request or otherwise disputed, and (b) in order to obtain a “Paperless Bonus” of 2,500 bonus points, you must enroll in online banking at www.mbna.ca, and consent to Paperless Statements for the account within the first 90 days of account opening, and not subsequently rescind such enrollment throughout this period. Please allow 8–10 weeks from the transaction date and the Paperless Statement enrollment for the applicable bonus points to be posted to your points account. Limit one-time bonus point offer (no cash value) per new account for each of the First Eligible Transaction Bonus and the Paperless Bonus). This promotion is offered by MBNA and may be amended or cancelled at any time without notice.
** Certain limitations and exclusions may apply to this benefit and others described in the certificate of insurance sent soon after your Account is opened. Underwritten by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch). Details of insurance benefits, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card.