Choices for giving
The Campaign for Students' primary donation designations are:
- Financial Aid: Donations help make education accessible for Seneca students.
- Campaign for Students Bursary: Supports students with financial need across the College. Donations are invested in the Campaign for Students endowment, and the interest is used to provide bursaries each year. New donations increase the amount that can be awarded annually and the number of students who are helped.
- Existing awards, scholarships, or bursaries: Some previously established awards can receive donations at any time and you are welcome to donate to these as well. Call Katie Colvin at ext. 77285 if you have questions.
- Create your own award: Create a named award for $38.50 per pay. Learn more.
- Area of Greatest Need: Donations are used to help students with urgent needs who cannot afford necessities, such as groceries, rent, transportation, books, and supplies. Funds are also used to build bursaries and scholarships and improve Seneca's learning environment to strengthen the student experience
- King Campus expansion: Gifts will support the campaign to expand and modernize King Campus through infrastructure to revitalization and program development. This one of the largest expansion projects in Seneca's history and will add an estimated 140,000 square feet of space for classrooms, labs, a library, a learning centre and study rooms. Specialized facilities will include patient care labs, therapeutic simulation suites, computer labs and a hospital laboratory for clinical training. As well, 90,000 square feet will be dedicated to a student lounge and a variety of food service options, providing areas to engage in club activities and forge those friendships that are such an important part of the postsecondary experience.