Where to Give
The Campaign for Students primary donation designations are:
- Campaign for Students Bursary: Supports students with financial need across Seneca. Donations are invested in the Campaign for Students endowment and the interest is used to provide bursaries each year. New donations increase the amount that can be awarded annually and the number of students who are helped.
- Area of Greatest Need: Donations are used to help students with urgent needs who cannot afford necessities, such as groceries, rent, transportation, books and supplies. Funds are also used to build bursaries and scholarships and improve Seneca's learning environment to strengthen the student experience.
- Student Experience Fund: Donations are used to support the enhancement of the Seneca student experience. This covers costs related to conferences, workshops, field trips, industry networking events, membership to professional organizations and additional learning opportunities.
- King Campus expansion: Your donation will support the campaign to expand and modernize King Campus through infrastructure to revitalization and program development. This is one of the largest expansion projects in Seneca's history and will add an estimated 140,000 square feet of space for classrooms, labs, a library, a learning centre and study rooms. Specialized facilities will include patient care labs, therapeutic simulation suites, computer labs and a hospital laboratory for clinical training. As well, 90,000 square feet will be dedicated to a student lounge and a variety of food service options, providing areas to engage in club activities and forge those friendships that are such an important part of the postsecondary experience.
- CITE Capital Fund: Your donation will support the capital fund for the Centre for Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CITE), a vibrant, community-facing facility opening in September 2018. Its facilities will benefit students, faculty, researchers, entrepreneurs and business leaders as they converge to share best practices and develop innovative ideas. CITE will also pay tribute to Seneca’s deep connection to Canada’s Indigenous people by showcasing Indigenous cultural heritage, including 13 prominent external columns scripting the 13-moon lunar calendar and an Indigenous innovation gallery. A dynamic commons-style hub, CITE will provide approximately 100,000 sq. ft. of labs, makerspaces and research facilities.
- Create your own award: You can create your own named award with $38.50 per pay. Click here to learn more.
- Existing awards, scholarships or bursaries: Some previously established awards can receive donations at any time and you are welcome to donate to these as well. Call ext. 77285 with questions.