Career Services is open on Thursday evenings from 5 pm – 7 pm in Room D2000 (inside the Student
- Résumé, Cover Letter, Job Search and Interview Preparation Resources
- Résumé and Cover Letter Critiques
- Access to computers and printer for job search
- Career related books, magazines and directories
- Job Search advisement (by appointment)
Seneca Career Link Job Postings
To access SenecaCareerLink, Seneca's exclusive job posting website for students and recent
Students section, Click "Student Login"
Login using your Seneca email username and password
To view jobs related to a specific field/industry:
Step 1: Click "Profile"
Step 2: Under the
Additional Programs section, click "Change Selection"
Step 3: From the list of Seneca College full-time programs, select any program(s) related to
your field/industry of interest
Step 4: Click "View Jobs"
A Career Services Coordinator is available to provide personal assistance to continuing
education students by appointment only in Room D2000, Newnham Campus. Call 416.491.5050 ext. 26007
to make an appointment. For more information please visit
Career Services website.