Seneca Recruitment Advisors
Contact a team member with questions about Seneca.
Manager, Student Recruitment and Liaison
- Something you should know: Looking to bring a group for a tour of our campuses? Contact me and let’s make it happen.
Liaison Recruitment Officer – Degrees
- Recruitment area: Postsecondary schools within York Region and promotion of all degree-level programs
- Advice for new students: Take advantage of an international experience during your studies. Sometimes the best learning takes place outside the classroom walls!
Student Recruitment Officer – Digital Communications
- Recruitment area: I work with social media, live chat and online tools to reach and engage with prospective students.
- Advice for new students: Get involved! The classroom is only a portion of your education. There are many ways to get involved throughout your college career. It will help you grow academically and as a person.
Student Recruitment Officer – Pathways
- Recruitment area: Toronto postsecondary schools, School College Work Initiative and mentoring Student Ambassadors
Student Recruitment Officer – Non-Secondary
- Recruitment area: Non-Secondary – mature students, internationally-trained professionals, community outreach. GTA West - Peel and Halton Region.
- Advice to new students: Use Seneca’s size and diversity to your advantage. Grow your network to meet your future colleagues. You’ll never know if the person beside you might be in a position to hire you in the future.
Student Recruitment Officer – Internal
- Recruitment area: On-campus advisement—full-time studies, domestic, direct, non-direct, alternative education, mature students, internationally-trained and educated professionals and community outreach.
- Advice for new students: Become immersed in a diverse environment where you will learn new things about yourself and others. Growth will be a big part of your journey at Seneca. Embrace all that unfolds and you will be a better person who is prepared for great things ahead.