A partnership between Davenport University and Seneca College allows you to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree in record time!
Many graduates with a three-year advanced diploma can complete a bachelor’s degree with just 10 Davenport courses and 20 Davenport courses with a two-year diploma. Davenport will also award graduate course credit for post-graduate certificates.
You may complete your degree entirely online or at one of Davenport’s campuses in Michigan.
Class Offerings and Student Aid
Davenport University offers six start dates throughout the year, so you can enroll practically every eight weeks: in January, March, May, July, September, and October.
Davenport University gives all Seneca College students, staff, and alumni either a 20% tuition discount or up to a $6,000 academic scholarship for undergraduate studies and 20% tuition or up to a $2,000 academic scholarship for graduate studies! You can also receive OSAP and utilize a payment plan to help pay for tuition costs.
Davenport University offers a practical, affordable education that gives you the knowledge required for a successful career in the business, technology, or health professions.
A degree can prepare you for career advancement, higher salary, and increased career satisfaction. In addition:
- We boast over 80 programs
- Our average class size is 15 students
- 95% of our graduates would recommend DU to friends
- 87% of our graduates are employed six months after graduation
Benefits of an Online Degree
The online degrees we offer are:
- Convenient: You can earn your degree entirely online and work on your courses from anywhere.
- Flexible with 24/7 course availability: With the ability to take classes at any time, you can plan your studies around your other commitments.
- Quick: Online classes are only seven weeks in length, allowing you to finish your degree fast.
- Transfer friendly: All credits from your diploma can transfer toward a Davenport degree.