ISA Degrees Abroad
Are you ready to grow your global network, distinguish your resume and see the world?
ISA Degrees Abroad represents 33 renowned universities across the world and provides free assistance for applying and preparing for an international university degree.
The partnership between ISA Degrees Abroad and Deakin University will allow you to pathway into bachelor’s programs in the faculties of Business and Arts & Education.
By completing your diploma at Seneca College you will be eligible to receive up to 12 credit points for a 2 year diploma and 16 credit points for a 3 year diploma at Deakin University. This means that you will be eligible to complete your bachelor’s degree at Deakin University in as little as one year!
ISA Degrees Abroad will also provide the following services for free:
- Automatic application fee waiver.
- Transcript certification – no need to order more than one official transcript to submit multiple applications.
- Resources for student visas, housing, financial aid and on-campus programming.
- Access to ISA’s on-site Bridging Cultures Program (Australia, New Zealand and the U.K.) before your university orientation begins.
- No hidden fees. Our university partners support our work, allowing us to provide 100% free services.
- Access to 22 universities in Australia, England, New Zealand, Scotland, and Switzerland who have pre-set articulation pathways with Seneca College or are able to assess your college transcripts to determine if you qualify to receive credit for previous study.