Prepare yourself for today’s business world with a Seneca commerce degree
The Seneca Business advantage
A Seneca Business Bachelor of Commerce degree provides you with the skills and knowledge that will allow you to succeed in the business world. Our program focuses on working with small- and medium-sized enterprises, as opposed to larger organizations, to meet the needs of this ever-expanding market.
The Seneca student experience
Our students benefit from small class sizes and faculty who are not only experts in their field, but who are also still closely connected to their industry. You’ll be put into situations that test your critical thinking, problem-solving and cross-functional skills, so that you can build the real-world experience that employers want.
Seneca Business graduate Aliya Harji believes she chose the right place to pursue her education.
“Seneca gave me the chance to do a lot of hands-on learning,” said Harji. “I was able to work on marketing campaigns and build business plans, which will be extremely useful when I get out there.”
Commerce degree options
We offer five different specialized commerce degrees:
- Business Management
- Financial Services Management
- Human Resources Strategy and Technology
- International Accounting and Finance
- International Business Management
Where are Seneca Business grads?
A Seneca Bachelor of Commerce degree will prepare you for an exciting career in today’s competitive business world. Here a just a few examples of the roles you’ll be prepared for come graduation:
- Project manager
- Financial adviser
- HR Specialist
In addition, you will have the required knowledge to pursue several key industry designations including:
- Canadian Institute of Management's Certified in Management (CIM) and the Professional Manager (P.Mgr) professional designations
- The Project Management Institute educational component for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certificate
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate through Microsoft
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) from the Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
Get in touch
You can also chat with us at our upcoming Degree Fairs, taking place at Seneca’s Newnham Campus on January 26 and the Seneca@York Campus on January 28, 2016. We hope to see you there!
Have you applied?
Apply today before it’s too late!
We are still accepting applications for our January 2016 cohort of Seneca Business students.