Since 2003, Students Solution has assisted more than 1,000 students wishing to study in the U.K. and Canada. We are just minutes away from Seneca's Newnham Campus and located nearby the Yonge and Sheppard intersection.
Our services include:
- Complete support in the admission process for U.K. and Canadian universities.
- Student meetings with university staff at our office.
- Individual student admission counseling sessions.
- Guidance on writing personal statements.
- Assistance in processing OSAP and scholarship applications.
- Up-to-date information on the U.K. study permit.
There are a number of scholarships available for top-up programs up to £2,000 (CAD $4,000).
Students with 3-year advanced diplomas in the following programs will be able to apply for top-up degrees in various U.K. universities.
We are accepting applications for Winter 2016 session until December 18, 2015.
|Advance Diploma (Minimum 2.5 CGPA)||Final Year Entry into (Hons) degree|
|Business Administration (Human Resources, Management, Purchasing & Supply Management)||Business Administration
Business & Management
|Business Administration - Entrepreneurship and Small Business, International Business||International Business
|Business Administration – Marketing||
|Accounting and Finance, Business Administration (Accounting & Financial Planning, Financial Planning)||
|Electronic Engineering Technology||Electronic Engineering^|
|Fashion Business Management||Business Management^|
|Mechanical Engineering Technology||Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering^|
^Students who have completed their advanced diploma with a CGPA of 2.5 or above will most likely be accepted into the final year. The final decision rests with the university.
Our next visit to Seneca?
We will be visiting Seneca again in January 2016 for the University & Degree Information Fairs:
- Newnham Campus: January 26, 10 am - 2 pm
- Seneca@York Campus: January 28, 1 pm - 3 pm
Submitted by Students Solution
Saturday, January 30, 2016
2 – 6 pm
Students Solution Toronto Office
For details, call: 416-628-3815