There are several different ways to turn your Seneca diploma into a Lakehead University degree.
Lakehead will individually assess your application for advanced standing into one of our 55 exceptional degree programs.
Lakehead also offers specific College Transfer Programs that maximize your credit transferability. Visit Lakehead University’s website to learn about the Pathways to Lakehead for Seneca College students.
Opportunities to Learn More
Meet Lakehead at Seneca College
- Newnham Campus University & Degree Info Fair: January 26, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Seneca@York Campus University & Degree Info Fair: January 28, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
Attend Lakehead’s College Transfer Preview Day
- Friday, February 19.
- Watch for details in the coming weeks on our Events page.
Attend a College Transfer Webinar
- Wednesday, February 17 from 7:00 – 8:00 EST (for Engineering college students).
- Thursday, February 18 from 7:00 – 8:00 EST (for all college students).
- See the Lakehead Live page for details closer to the event dates.
The Lakehead Experience
“I chose Lakehead because it saw the value of my college background and respected it by fast tracking me into the third year of a degree program after a summer transition.
Lakehead has well-regarded engineering professionals and academics as professors and offers student smaller class sizes providing for a more personalized education.
The reputation of Lakehead’s student steel bridge team also cemented my opinion of Lakehead having a strong civil engineering program. Actually having the opportunity to be a part of the steel bridge team myself was an exhilarating experience.
Lakehead has a beautiful campus, great recreational spaces and facilities and a busy bustling student body. Outside campus Thunder Bay is home to some great restaurants, bars, stores; while the surrounding area is teeming with outdoor recreational opportunities for the timid and adventurous alike.”
- Adam Roman Petrycki, Civil Engineering Transfer Student from Seneca