Barclay Educational Services (BES)
At Barclay Educational Services (BES), our mission is to assist students from post-secondary to graduate education. If you’re looking to continue your studies and are interested in studying abroad, we can help! Diploma graduates can accelerate to a degree while studying in Ireland. Already have a degree? We can help you explore master’s programs throughout Europe. For more information, visit Barclayedu.com or email Jackie at JSB@barclayedu.com.
Top 5 Reasons to Study Abroad:
- Choice of Programs- there are countless undergraduate and postgraduate options across numerous disciplines
- Work- With the Tier 1 Visa you can work up to 20 hours/ week
- Accelerated Degrees- An undergraduate degree from a Canadian University can provide entry into an accelerated 2 year Law Degree, or a 1- year Masters program
- Travel- Weekend or mid-term breaks provide ample time to explore Europe!
- Standards- The United Kingdom, France, and Ireland are recognized as world leaders in higher education