With campuses across the Greater Toronto Area, Seneca offers degrees, diplomas and certificates renowned for their quality and respected by employers. Combining the highest academic standards with practical, hands-on learning, expert teaching faculty and the latest technology ensures Seneca graduates are career-ready
Top 5 reasons to continue your studies at Seneca:
- Current students transferring into a degree program within Seneca while maintaining a minimum 70% average or higher automatically qualify for our renewable degree scholarships. (Information available on Student Centre or here)
- All degree programs offered at Seneca include a mandatory Work Integrated Learning experience – real world learning opportunity outside of the classroom. For those pursuing a graduate certificate, many of these have the opportunity to partake in an optional co-op or work placement. Click here for more information on our degree programs.
- Students who complete degree programs at Seneca are eligible to pursue Graduate Certificates, Masters Programs and professional education options such as Teachers College (Bachelor of Education).
- The curriculum provided within our degree programs allow students to prepare for or in some cases provide the technical pre-requisite courses required to pursue professional certifications or designations within their industry. Examples: CPA/ACAF/ACCA for Accounting graduates, CHRP for Human Resources graduates, and ISP/CIPS for Software Development graduates.
- The G.T.A. has the highest number of employers within Ontario; whether you’re looking for employment with a for-profit or not-for-profit organization, Seneca has the industry connections and partnerships to help graduates secure employment after completing their studies. This allows graduates to explore and choose from wide range of industries.
If you’re not sure about the program options or what might be a good fit for you, Seneca has on campus Liaison Officers that offer one-on-one appointments and can help determine suitability. They can be reached at email@example.com or 416-491-4660.
For information about transferring from a Seneca diploma to a Seneca degree, please connect with our Degree and Credit Transfer office. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-491-5050 ext. 26464.