University of Gloucestershire
Top 5 FAQs for Transfer Students to UoG
1. I am a current Seneca student, can I transfer to UoG?
UoG offers several Seneca transfer options in the subjects of Animation, Computer Games Design, Computing, Fashion Design, Graphic Design and Early Childhood Studies. Typically students with a Diploma enter a related UoG Bachelor degree at Level 5 (year 2) and those with an Advanced Diploma enter Level 6 (year 3/ final year). If your program does not have an established transfer route with UoG contact us to explore your options.
2. I haven’t graduated yet, when can I apply?
You can apply before you have your final grades from your current Seneca program. Simply contact one of our representatives to apply. A conditional offer can be made, subject to your final results.
3. Why should I choose UoG?
- UoG is a top 10 UK university for best courses, lecturers, and student support (WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2017).
- Our courses are created with industry leaders and taught by practising professionals.
- Industry placement and networking opportunities, and real world project briefs help UoG students build technical and entrepreneurial skills.
- UoGgraduates are career ready, with 5% in employment or further study within six months (DLHE, 2017).
- New state of the art facilities, e.g. Develop your design identity in our new £2million design studios.
4. How much does it cost?
For 2018/19 September entry to Bachelor and taught Master’s degrees the tuition fee is £13,840 per year.
5. Are there any scholarships available?
There is a £2,000 Grant Award discount off the first year’s tuition open to all Seneca transfer students entering a UoG Bachelor degree (Level 5 or Level 6) or a full-time taught Master’s degree.
There are Athlete, Coach and Referee scholarships available for up to £2,500 bursary / fee waiver, open to students entering any program.
There are 50% Merit Scholarships available for the most talented students (not offered in conjunction with the Grant Award) in certain subject areas.
In Country Representatives