Skip to main content
search menu

Program: Social Service Worker - Gerontology

Location University/College Degrees Available
Ryerson University Bachelor of Social Work (Full-Time or Part-Time Advanced Standing)
Seneca Honours Bachelor of Community Mental Health
Honours Bachelor of Therapeutic Recreation
Tyndale University College Bachelor of Arts (Health & Human Services with a minor in Psychology, Human Services – Early Childhood Education, Human Services – Social Service Worker) or Bachelor of Religious Education, Bachelor of Religious Education (Degree Completion, Modular)
York University Bachelor of Arts (Multicultural and Indigenous Studies), Bachelor of Arts (Human Rights and Equities Studies), Bachelor of Arts (Education Studies) or Bachelor of Arts (Any Major)
Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA)
Bachelor of Social Work
Brock University Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Psychology degree or a 4-year with Major Psychology degree, or a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Women’s Studies degree
Lakehead University Honours Bachelor of Social Work
Nipissing University Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Social Work
Bachelor of Arts (Honours Specialization or Specialization in Social Welfare and Social Development)
Wilfrid Laurier University Honours Bachelor of Arts
Honours Bachelor of Social Work
University of Windsor General Liberal Arts and Professional Studies for Career Professionals (2-year diploma) & Honours Liberal Arts and Professional Studies for Career Professionals (3-year diploma)
BA Honours in Disability Studies
Athabasca University Bachelor of Professional Arts in Human Services
Dalhousie University Post-Diploma Bachelor of Technology (Small Business Management)
Griffith University Bachelor of Human Services
Bachelor of Social Work (under review, applicants will be advised at time of application of credit entitlement)