Received an Offer of Admission
Congratulations! The following are some tips to ensure your transfer is seamless.
Deciding between two or more schools?
- If you are deciding between two or more schools, it is a good idea to visit the schools you have applied to, to assess whether they meet both your academic and non-academic needs.
- Most universities and colleges run Campus Tour programs throughout the year. Visiting the school in person will help you to decide if that school is really the right fit for you.
- Comparing the academic nature of the degrees will help you identify which can better prepare you for your career
- Talk to other students about their experiences
- The Degree Transfer Office may be able to connect you to past students who have transferred
University Open Houses
- Algonquin College
- Bishop's University
- Brock University
- University at Buffalo
- Concordia University
- Conestoga College
- D'Youville College
- University of Guelph
- Nipissing University
- Northwood University
- Ryerson University
- Trent University
- University of Ottawa
- Utica College
- University of Waterloo
- University of Western Ontario
- University of Windsor
Accept Your Offer
Accept your offer of admission as soon as possible, before the expiry date. At this time, it is also a good idea to confirm that the school has received all necessary documentation
Arrange to have your final transcript sent directly to the school. For schools in Ontario you can request this when you apply using the OUAC application. Request for Transcript forms can also be obtained from the Registration Office at your campus or online.
Pay your deposit by the date requested to ensure that a seat is reserved for you.
University Scholarships and Bursaries