How Co-op Benefits You
- Seneca co-op is a cost-effective solution for short-term hiring needs: employers get quality skills for today’s marketplace.
- Seneca co-op students in all programs benefit from current curriculum designed and reviewed by industry experts, professional instructors, small class sizes and hands-on practical experience. This translates to employees with sound business and technical knowledge in specialized areas.
- Co-op is an excellent way to evaluate potential employees for succession planning. Many long term employees get their start in a company through co-op, and then are welcomed back upon graduation.
- Seneca co-op students bring fresh, innovative ideas. By hiring students on a regular basis, you can take advantage of the continuous supply of new and creative approaches to your business.
- Co-op students help to enhance your corporate profile in the community.
As a supporter of Seneca Co-op, qualified businesses can be reimbursed up to $3,000 per student through the Co-operative Education Tax Credit, for each paid work term. For more information, please visit the Ontario Ministry of Finance website.