Business Administration – Human Resources
Specialized training in recruiting, compensation, training, benefits, occupational health and safety, labour relations, leadership, motivational techniques and organizational behaviour.
Human Resources Management (Graduate Certificate)
A comprehensive background is provided in the functions of Human Resources from both theoretical and practical perspectives, including employment law, recruitment and selection, training and development, and compensation.
Human Resources Strategy & Technology (Degree)
Specialized training in recruiting, compensation, training, benefits, occupational health and safety, labour relations, leadership, motivational techniques, organizational behaviour and the effective use of industry-standard software.
Our students can
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of employee recruitment, selection, and retention plans and processes
- Administer and contribute to the design and evaluation of the performance management program
- Develop, implement, and evaluate employee orientation, training, and development programs
- Facilitate and support effective employee and labour relations in both nonunion and union environments
- Collaborate with others, in the development, implementation, and evaluation of organizational health and safety policies and practices
- Develop, implement, and evaluate organizational development strategies aimed at promoting organizational effectiveness
- Conduct research, produce reports, and recommend changes in human resources practices