Information for Employers visiting Markham Campus
Markham Campus is located at 8 The Seneca Way, in Markham (Highway 7 and Highway 404). Markham Campus is home to approximately 1,700 full-time students. Several schools are located at this campus, including the Aviation Degree Program, Business, Marketing, Travel and Tourism. List of Markham Campus programs.
Career Services Location
Career Services is located in Room 180 in the Student Services department.
Setting up an On-Campus Recruitment Table
The on-campus recruitment table is located outside the Student Services department (A 6-foot table, table cloth, and two chairs). The table is available from 10 am - 2 pm. Please bring your own signage. If you require assistance loading/unloading materials, please advise us prior to your visit.
Participating in Classroom Visits or Information Sessions
Please arrive in Career Services at least 15 minutes ahead of time. We will escort you to the classroom/presentation area. If you require assistance loading/unloading materials, please advise us prior to your visit.
Participating in Career Fairs
8 The Seneca Way
Markham, Ontario, L3R 5Y1 (map)
|9 a.m. – 10 a.m.||Registration & Table Set Up
Registration in the Lobby in front of the Security Desk.
|10 a.m. – 2 p.m.||Career Fair
In the lobby
|9 a.m. – 2 p.m.||Breakfast and Lunch Service
Available in the cafeteria seating area.
Breakfast service from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Lunch service from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- 1 career fair: $175
- 2 career fairs: $300
- 3 or more career fairs: $450
Your Registration Includes:
- 1 rectangular table and 2 chairs. Companies are responsible for own signage
- Paid parking for two vehicles
- Morning refreshments and lunch for up to 2 company representatives
- Material pick up and drop off assistance - ask student ambassadors in red Seneca shirts
- Your company profile (100 words max) and website promoted on Seneca Career Services website
Please inform the Career Services staff by email at Betrice.Brangman@senecacollege.ca. A refund, minus a $50.00 administration fee, will be issued if written cancellation is received prior to the date of the Career Fair. After that time, no refund will be issued.
Proceed to the front entrance of the building where student Ambassadors will assist you with unloading your materials.
- Seneca Parking Lot is south of the campus
- Please use the front entrance of the building
- Bring your parking ticket stub from the gates. Your parking stub will be validated upon exit.
Proceed to the entrance of the SHIPPING & RECEIVING area where Student Ambassadors will assist you with unloading your materials. After unloading you may proceed to park in any of the the General Parking Lots.