Information for Employers Visiting Seneca@York Campus
Seneca@York Campus is located at 70 The Pond Road in Toronto (off Keele Street just north of Finch Ave). Seneca@York Campus is home to approximately 4,000 full-time students. Several schools are located at this North York campus, including the Animation Arts Centre, Communication Arts, Computer Studies and Biological Sciences and Applied Chemistry, as well as Corporate Communications and Technical Communication programs. List of Seneca@York Campus programs
Career Services Location
Career Development is located in Room S1161 in the Stephen E. Quinlan Building.
Setting up an On-Campus Recruitment Table
The on-campus recruitment table is located outside the Learning Commons (A 6-foot table, table cloth, and two chairs). The table is available from 10 am - 2 pm. Please bring your own signage. If you require assistance loading/unloading materials, please advise us prior to your visit.
Participating in Classroom Visits or Information Sessions
Please arrive in Career Services at least 15 minutes ahead of time. We will escort you to the classroom/presentation area. If you require assistance loading/unloading materials, please advise us prior to your visit.
Participating in Career Fairs
Stephen Quinlan Building
70 The Pond Road
Toronto, ON M3J 3M6 (map)
Corner of Ian MacDonald Blvd and The Pond Rd.
Career Fairs begin at 10 a.m. and end at 2 p.m.
You may set-up as early as 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
|Registration & Table Set Up
Registration in lobby of Stephen Quinlan Building
Refreshments in Room S1209
|10 a.m. – 2 p.m.||Career Fair
Hallway in front of library in Stephen Quinlan Building
|12 p.m. – 1 p.m.||Lunch
Available in room S2173
- 1 career fair: $200
- 2 career fairs: $350
- 3 or more career fairs: $500
Your Registration Includes:
- 1 table (4 or 6 by 2.5 feet) and 2 chairs. Companies are responsible for own signage
- Paid parking for two vehicles
- Morning refreshments and lunch for up to 2 company representatives
- Material pick up and drop off assistance - ask student ambassadors in red Seneca shirts
- Your company profile (100 words max), logo and website promoted on Seneca Career Development website
Please inform the Career Development staff by email at email@example.com. A refund, minus a $50.00 administration fee, will be issued if written cancellation is received prior to the date of the Career Fair. After that time, no refund will be issued.
Unloading Materials/Equipment and Parking
- Enter the campus on The Pond Road
- Make a right onto Ian MacDonald
- There is a drop off loop on the right
- Ambassador takes your materials to your booth
- Procced north on Ian McDonald
- Turn east on Fine Arts Road
- Turn South on John Gillies
- Entrance to parking is at corner of James Gillies St. and The Pond Road.
Bring your parking ticket stub from the Student Services Parking Garage. This will be exchanged for a paid ticket by Seneca staff at Registration.
Career Development Coordinator
416.491.5050 ext. 33124