Seneca College offers a rich assortment of facilities and activities to help students relax, refuel, meet others, and expand their horizons.
Clubs and Societies
If you have an area of personal interest that you want to explore further, or would like to find other students that share your hobbies or views, Seneca College has a wide variety of clubs and societies that you can join, from chess to drama to ecology.
There are also a number of cultural and ethnic clubs at Seneca College for both International and local students.
Cultural and ethnic clubs include:
- ACE (Association of Canadian Entrepreuners)
- Abundant Life Christian Fellowship
- Filipino Student Association
- MASC (Marketing Association of Seneca College)
- Civil Engineering
- Chess Club
- Indian Association
- Seneca Billiards Club
- Freshman Association
- Chinese Students Connection Association
- Seneca Tamil Association
- Hiellel Jewish Student Federation
- Multicultural Students of Seneca College
- Champion League Soccer Club
- Seneca Afghans Club
- Seneca Muslim Student Association
- Seneca Black Students Association
- Vietnamese Association
- Korean Association
- South East Asian Association
- Guyanese Association
Intramural sports are a great way to have fun, get some exercise, and meet other students. You don't have to be a great athlete to participate, although there's just the right level of competition to make it exciting and interesting. You and your friends can even form your own team. Seneca offers a wide assortment of intramural sports year round to choose from.
Food and Drink
There are many places on campus to eat and drink, including coffee kiosks and snack bars for students on the go, as well as sit-down cafeterias offering a wide assortment of cuisines. For added convenience, you can buy a Meal card at the main campuses. There's also The Missing Link Pub, at Newnham's Senecentre. It's open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from noon until around 3 p.m. There's also the regular Pub nights on Wednesdays. Doors open at 9 p.m. and last call is at 12:30 a.m.
- King Campus - Lower level of Garriock Hall, Room 1156
- Markham Campus - Lobby Level, Room 175
- Newnham Campus - Bldg. E, Room E1400
- Seneca@York Campus – Room 2147