Transfer Credit Information for International Students
If you are interested in applying for a transfer credit, you must:
1. Be offered admission to Seneca.
2. Have paid tuition fees for at least one semester.
3. If you attend a Canadian public college or university, we require certified true transcript copy and course outlines only.
4. While in your home country, get your international postsecondary education assessed
by one of the following:
a.) WES Basic Course-by-Course Report from World Education Services — if you have an original transcript to provide us.
b.) WES ICAP Course-by-Course Report from World Education Services — if you do not have an original transcript to provide us.
5. Complete the Transfer Credit Request Form at least 5 weeks prior to your semester start date.
For further information on Transfer Credit, click here.