Considering Going Global?
Going abroad has many benefits, and requires significant work and planning on your part. We encourage you to think carefully about your decision before making a commitment:
- Define your objectives: what do you really want to accomplish?
- What are your goals for the future? How will going abroad help you to meet these goals?
Once you’ve made a decision, contact us with your questions. We’re here to help make sure that your experience abroad is the best it can be.
- Be currently enrolled in third semester or higher of a full-time program at Seneca College
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of application (letter of recommendation may apply)
- Be at least 19 years old or older at the time of application