Outbound Study Abroad
Options exist that will allow you to study abroad and earn a credit towards your Seneca credential without a formal agreement between Seneca and another institution. The Study Abroad Office can help you to facilitate these study abroad opportunities. Students in a study abroad program pay tuition fees to the host institution.
Study Abroad Application Process for Outbound Student
How to Apply
- Research the institute you want to attend
- Explore programs offerings at the institute you have selected
- Obtain a detailed course curriculum for the program you have selected
- Provide the name of the institute and a list of courses, including outlines, to your program co-ordinator for evaluation
- Fill out the Outbound Student Application form
- Submit completed form to the Study Abroad Office
- Once you’re selected , the Study Abroad Office will provide you with further details to finalize the application process
- Receive Acceptance Letter from the partner institution
For questions about our Outbound Student Application process, please contact us.