How to Create Your Online Profile
Students may create their online profile to submit claims online, track their recent claims, subscribe to direct deposit, monitor benefit coverage and update their personal information.
Follow the steps below:
- Visit morcare.ca (select your school, and click on the “ eProfile” title)
- Click “Register Now” (you must have an active insurance status and valid e-mail address to register)
- Your Group Number is: 100003
- Your Certificate Number is: N_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (N followed by your 9 digit student number)
- Direct Deposit is optional. You can sign up any time under “My Account”
- You will receive an email confirmation from “eProfile System” containing your login information (make sure to log into your account within 15 days, otherwise your registration information will expire)
- You are finished!
Please DO NOT USE your Online Profile if you need to submit a claim for the below services:
- Hospital and physician visits
- Emergency room visits
- Walk-in clinics
- Blood test
- X-rays and ultrasounds
- Diagnostic imaging
These claims can only be submitted by mail. Required Health Care claim forms downloadable at the Morcare website.