How to Print Student Medical Card Online
In order to use health care services, international students will be asked to show their student medical card when visiting a medical facility. Please ensure to print your card at your earliest convenience and carry it with you at all times.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to morcare.ca
- Select “Seneca College (International Students)”
- Select from the top right hand side “Your Space”
- Scroll down to “Student Medical Card”
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Enter your Student Number
- Click “Get My Student Card”
- The card will open in a new web tab
If you are getting an error message when trying to print your student medical card online, please contact our International Student Coordinator at Wendy.Calicchia@senecacollege.ca.