The Orientation schedule below is for English Language Institute students only. Professional program students, please click here.
Each semester, International Student Services provides a week of orientation sessions, seminars, and activities to help our arriving students feel at home and become familiar with their new environment. We look forward to seeing you each day!
PRINT A COPY OF THE ELI ORIENTATION SCHEDULE, click here.
Please note that your first day of class is Tuesday, September 6, 2016.
Tuesday, October 25
10 a.m. (2 hours)
- Don't forget to bring your photo I.D. (example: passport)
- Light lunch offered after testing
Wednesday, October 26
Orientation for ELI students
- Meet other students and staff
- Discover college success tips
- Get information on health insurance, campus jobs, activities and events
- Win prizes
- Lunch to follow
Thursday, October 27
Join us in the afternoon for your choice of either
- SKATING AND HOT CHOCOLATE
Note: Sign-up required
Friday, October 28
ELI Lab Orientation
Get your Seneca OneCard ID.
With this card, you will:
- Gain internet access
- Have email access
- Be able to print assignments
- Be able to photocopy
- Become familiar with your Seneca student email account (Seneca Student Center)
- Learn the CAN-8 system to complete lab assignments.
You will need your OneCard ID to access the computers. Please bring your OneCard with you.
Please note: Our Seneca photographer will be taking pictures during this event. We may use these pictures in future Seneca social media and promotional material.