Co-op Work Permit (from within Canada)
At Seneca College, International students may have a mandatory or optional co-op work term or an un-paid internship as part of the academic curriculum. If you are planning to attend any co-op or internship program, you must apply for a co-op work permit before you start the term.
Click on each section for more information:
- Summary and General overview on how to complete a co-op/field placement work permit application
- Create A MyCIC Account (required for online application)
- Online Application Procedure
- Paper Application Procedure
- Work Permit Application (IMM5710): Frequently Asked Questions
We have created a printable PDF version handout to help students when applying for co-op work permit.