International Students Verification Letter Request
If you are currently a full-time international student, and have a time-table with no outstanding fee, please follow the steps below to request for a letter:
- Log in to my Student Centre.
- Under the Academics section, check the “Expected Date of Graduation”.
- If the date is correct, download the Enrollment Verification Letter Request Form, complete and visit International Student Centre at your campus for signature.
- If there is no date, or the date is incorrect. Please contact your Student Advisor in your program area and have the date corrected. Once the corrected ‘Expected Date of Graduation” appears on the Student Centre, download the Enrollment Verification Letter Request Form, complete and visit International Student Centre at your campus for signature.
- Once you have the request form signed by International Student Centre, please go to Registration Office at your campus to get the letter.
If you are currently enrolled in:
- English Language Institute (ELI); or
- Part-time classes only; or
- On an authorized study break (Leave of Absence); or
- On government scholarship program.
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter will be sent to your Seneca email within 10 business days.