Discover Brazil and Argentina
Brazil and Argentina are not only vibrant centres of South American history and culture, they are also increasingly important centres of global, political, and economic power. On the 2014 Brazil-Argentina MILE, we will explore government, academic, commercial and historical sites in Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires, taking in their amazing culture and cuisine. On this MILE we will also visit Iguassu Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world on the border of Brazil and Argentina.
A detailed daily itinerary will be given to all participants prior to departure.
Estimated total price
This is the travel portion, and does NOT include tuition and/or extra course fees paid to Seneca College.
- Economy class airfare from Toronto to Brazil
- Accommodation & breakfast in three-star hotels in cities
- Domestic flights in Brazil and Argentina
- All airport-hotel transfers
- Tour leader and travel consultant from ATS Travel throughout the trip
Price does not include:
- Visitor visa for Brazil and Argentina (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Meals except breakfast at the hotels
- Optional tours (as listed in the itinerary)