East Coast Canada
This MILE course explores Canada’s haunting east coast, a region forever beholden to the powerful Atlantic Ocean. Experience the unique culture, diverse history and the environmental impact of life in the Maritimes, including beautiful Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
A detailed daily itinerary will be given to all participants prior to departure.
This is the travel portion and does not include tuition and/or extra course fees paid to Seneca College.
- Round trip economy class airfare from Toronto to Halifax
- Airport city transfers in Halifax
- Tour director and tour guide services in English for full itinerary
- Private full size coach bus for land portion
- Accommodation at 3 star hotels in Halifax, Sydney, New Glasgow, Hopewell Rocks and Digby, with breakfast and taxes
- 2 dinners (Halifax and Sydney)
- Ferry ride from St. John to Digby
- Entrance fees to Halifax Citadel, Grand Pre, Fort Louisburg, Cape Breton Park and Glooscap and Hopewell Rocksls
- 2.5 hour whale watching cruise in Digby
- $2650 is based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: Additional CAD $850
Does not include:
- Meals, unless stated specifically in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Unless stated specifically otherwise, mandatory travel cancellation and health insurance
- Entrance fees to museums in Halifax
DatesJune 26 – July 6 , 2015
Credit InformationSummer 2015 GenEd or LSO credit
ContactProfessor Lynn Hanley