At Seneca, we consistently develop new programs to meet the needs of employers and the demands of an evolving and global economy.
Whether you’re coming from high school or looking to expand on your education and skill set, check out our latest selection of new programs that begin in 2016/2017.
Degrees: Winter 2017
- Honours Bachelor of Behavioural Psychology (Co-op)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce – Marketing (Co-op)
- Honours Bachelor of Community Mental Health (Co-op)
Diplomas: Fall 2017
Certificates: Winter 2016
Graduate Certificates: Winter 2016
- Global Hospitality Business Development
- Global Hospitality Operations Management
- Public Relations – Investor Relations
- Sales Force Automation and CRM Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Strategic Marketing and Marketing Analytics
Please check back for updates and for new programs offered.