Closures and service changes at Newnham Campus for Fall Convocation
A number of closures and service changes are scheduled at Newnham Campus due to the Fall Convocation ceremonies being held on Friday, Oct. 28 and Saturday, Oct. 29.
- The cafeteria:
- seating area will be closed from 2 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 27 until Saturday, Oct. 29
- food service will still be open and microwaves will be relocated to Room B1027 and near Starbucks in the Minkler Atrium.
- The gym: Wednesday, Oct. 25 to Saturday, Oct. 29
- SeneCentre: Thursday, Oct. 27 to Saturday, Oct. 29
- The Fitness Centre: Friday, Oct. 28 and Saturday, Oct. 29
- Employee Lounge (Flint and Feather): 2 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 27 to Saturday, Oct. 29
Friday, Oct. 28 and Saturday, Oct 29:
- Lots 4, 5 and 6 will be reserved for Convocation guests
- Lots 3 and 9 will be reserved for all Convocation staff
- Lots 1, 3 and 6 will be open to employees
- Lots 1, 3 and 7 will also be open for students. Lot 8 will be opened for overflow, if needed
Hours of Operation
Friday, Oct. 28:
- Cafeteria — 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tim Hortons: The Bridge, by the bookstore — 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Starbucks, second floor, Minkler Atrium — 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 29:
- Starbucks, second floor, Minkler Atrium — 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tim Hortons: The Bridge, by the bookstore — 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All other food service areas will be closed
- Friday, Oct. 28 — 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 29 — 9:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m.