Twitter header photo
To help celebrate convocation, employees who use Twitter can download the above header photo. PC users can right click on the image and save it to their desktop, while Mac users can drag and drop the image directly to their desktop.
You can change your profile and header photos in two ways:
From your profile page:
- Click the Edit profile button.
- Click the camera icon over your profile image to change your profile photo. Select to Upload photo or Remove, or simply drag and drop a photo into this section.
- Click the camera icon over your header image to change your header photo. Select to Upload photo or Remove, or simply drag and drop a photo into this section.
From your account settings:
- Go to your Profile settings.
- Click the Change photo button to change your profile photo. You’ll be given the option to upload a photo, take a photo, or remove your existing photo. (If you take a photo with your webcam, you may receive an alert asking permission to use your webcam. To proceed, click Allow.)
- Click the Change header button to change your header photo. You’ll be given the option to upload a photo or remove your existing photo.
- Position and size the photo(s) to your liking, and then click Apply.
- You’ll see a prompt letting you know that your photo(s) have been successfully published to your profile.