Nominations open for the Seneca Cup
The Cup is awarded at convocation and is one of the most prestigious graduate awards.
Please consider nominating a student by Friday, April 8.
The criteria for the award is as follows:
One of the most prestigious College awards is the Seneca Cup. This award acknowledges academic proficiency and contributions made toward improving the quality of student life at the college. Any student who is qualified to graduate in the Summer 2015, Fall 2015 or Winter 2016 semesters, and who was enrolled in a certificate, diploma or degree program demonstrating the following characteristics is eligible for nomination:
- Ability and scholastic achievement
- Personal integrity/sound and good character
- Contribution to others and to the community
- Involvement in student life
- Proven ability to balance personal responsibilities and school involvement
- Qualified to graduate from their program in the Summer 2015, Fall 2015 or Winter 2016 semester
Any Seneca employee can nominate a student through a letter of recommendation. Please include in your letter the students name, their student number, and examples for each of the above criteria.
Please email your letter of recommendation to Susan McGlynn, Dean of Students Office.