Textbooks and equipment
The following is a list of required and recommended textbooks, equipment and resources needed for semester one of the BScN program. Many of the listed items will be used in several courses throughout the program. Prices quoted are approximate and subject to change. Information for purchasing textbooks can be found at your campus Seneca bookstore.
HAP101: Anatomy and Physiology I
- $87.50 Jenkins, G.W. & Tortora, G.J. (2016). Anatomy & Physiology, 1st edition. New Jersey: Wiley Plus Blackboard Student Package e-text with Wiley PLUS Learning Space and ORION.
- ISBN: 9781119289203
- $87.50 Jenkins, G.W. & Tortora, G.J. (2016). Anatomy & Physiology, 1st edition. New Jersey: Binder Ready Version with Wiley PLUS Learning Space Blackboard Card.
- ISBN: 9781119450313
NUR101: Health and Healing: Wellness Across the Lifespan
NUR 110: Health and Healing: Introductory Nursing Skills
- $169.50 Potter, Perry, Ross-Kerr, J Wood, M, Astle D & Duggleby, W. (2014). Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing (5th Ed.). Toronto, ON: Elsevier Mosby. (Textbook)
- ISBN: 9781926648538
- $150 Potter, Perry, Ross-Kerr, J Wood, M, Astle, D & Duggleby, W. (2014). Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing e-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card).
- ISBN: 9781927406052
- $43.75 American Psychological Association. (2009). Publication manual of the American psychological association (6th ed.). Washington, DC: Author.
NUR102: Professionhood and Knowledge of Nursing I
- $120.50 Alligood, M.R. (2017). Nursing theorists and their work (9th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Mosby, Elsevier.
- ISBN: ISBN: 9780323402248
- Stethoscope*- Recommend a Littman Classic II
- Uniform x 2*
- Dressing Tray*
- $ 5
- Sphygmomanometer* (BP cuff)
All prices listed are approximate and subject to change
*Available at your campus bookstore.