Additional Fee Information
All kits, uniforms and materials are mandatory.
Esthetics Supply Kits (can be used throughout your program and time at Seneca)
Semester 1 Kit:
- Costs about $325 plus taxes
- Includes professional tools, supplies and products for your practical subjects
- Includes two white tunics (required uniform top)
Semester 2 Waxing Kit:
- Costs about $200 plus tax
Semester 4 Makeup Kit:
- Costs about $125 plus tax
Please note that, in addition to the kit, you will need to purchase:
- One large white towel, eight small white towels, two plain white bed sheets (one flat and one fitted)
- To ensure that you purchase the correct sizes, styles and quantities, do not purchase towels or sheets until your Professors discuss them with you during the first week of classes.
Annual Materials Fee
- Costs about $100
- Covers supplies provided by the program for student use, such as, specialized products, disposables, cleaning supplies, disinfectant, gloves, etc.
- Required white tunic, worn with plain white t-shirt
- Black dress pants, tights (full-length) or a skirt (knee-length) with black stockings.
- Black Low heel/soled, non-marking, closed toe shoes are required for health and safety reasons.
- You will be responsible for purchasing the pants, t-shirt and shoe portion of the uniform at your preferred store.