Additional Fee Information
All kits, uniforms and materials are mandatory.
Esthetics Supply Kit (can be used throughout your program and time at Seneca)
- Costs about $300 plus taxes
- Includes two white tunics (required uniform top)
Please note that, in addition to the kit, you will need to purchase:
- Three large, white towels
- Eight small, white towels
- One flat, white bed sheet
- One fitted white bed sheet (No prints, stripes or coloured sheets. We require white lines, so you can bleach them for hygienic purposes.)
- To ensure that you purchase the correct sizes, styles and quantities, do not purchase towels or sheets until your Professors discuss them with you during the first week of classes.
- Costs about $100
- Covers supplies provided by the program for student use, such as, specialized products, tissues, paper toweling, cleaning supplies, disinfectant, vinyl gloves, etc.
- Required white tunic (included in the Esthetics Supply Kit)
- Black dress pants, tights (full-length) or a skirt with black stockings.
- Low heel/soled, non-marking, clean footwear is required for health and safety reasons.
- You are not allowed to wear boots, running shoes, flip-flop/thong style sandals or running shoes but flats or ballet slippers are acceptable.
- You’re responsible for purchasing your pants and shoe portion of the uniform at your preferred store.