Alumni-In-Training Selfie Contest
During Seneca Orientation (September 6 to 15), students are encouraged to track down the “Alumni-In-Training” posters located at popular spots across the Seneca campuses.
Take a selfie with the poster and use #SenecaOrientation and/or #AlumniInTraining in a social media post (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat) for your chance to be entered into a draw to win some great prizes!
What you need to know
- Posters will be located at Newnham, Seneca@York, Markham, King, Jane and Peterborough campuses.
- Follow #SenecaOrientation for hints as to where “Alumni-In-Training” posters are located.
Follow our Social Media accounts for hints.
- one pair of Cirque du Soleil “Luzia” tickets (1 winner)
- $100 Visa gift cards (2 winners)
- $100 Seneca OneCard deposits (3 winners)
- Seneca Alumni hoodies (5 winners)
Winners will be announced across Seneca and Seneca Alumni social media accounts on Monday, September 19.
Best of luck and welcome to Seneca!
Rules and Regulations
Please read the rules and regulations fully before entering the contest.
Please do not post material that is offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, bullying, discriminatory, hateful, racist, sexist, infringes on copyright or is otherwise unlawful.
Share your photo using #SenecaOrientation and/or #AlumniInTraining
a person who has attended or has graduated from a particular school, college, or university.
Upon completing your program, you will be joining a network of over 180,000 Seneca graduates and fellow alumni. Your lifetime membership in Seneca’s Alumni Association will provide you access to exclusive perks and services, opportunities for continued learning, and networking events.