|Area Responsible for Administration:||Campus Services|
|Approval Authorities:||Manager, Print Services
Director, Campus Services
Senior Executive Committee
|Approval Date:||July 2017|
|Review Timeline:||Every 3 Years|
To identify acceptable use of Seneca’s printing services.
This policy applies to Seneca employees and includes all Seneca Print Shop orders.
- The official Seneca Print Shop online store for print orders.
- Purchase order (PO)
- A formal order to a supplier to purchase goods or services and a commitment from that supplier to supply the goods and services that meet the specified requirements, at an agreed to rate or price.
- Use and Ownership
- The Seneca Print Shop (the Print Shop) offers a suite of print products and professional services, including prints of various sizes, bindery, and finishing and graphic design.
- Print orders are only accepted through the iPrintShop.
- The Print Shop shall only accept print orders for documents pertaining to Seneca’s academic and functional operations.
- Employees must enter their Seneca login credentials to gain access to the iPrintShop.
- The Print Shop shall only accept print orders with a valid purchase order.