Once you’ve chosen a program of interest, there are lots of other things to do as you prepare for your postsecondary journey. It’s never too soon to get organized.
Here’s a list of important things to think about and help you get a head start:
- Campus Tours – A campus tour is a great way to explore Seneca in person and get feel for life on campus. Book a campus tour, see our residences or take a virtual look inside our campuses with Google 360 Tours.
- Financial Aid – Now’s a good time to figure out how you’ll pay for school. Start by visiting Seneca’s financial aid site. Here you’ll find information on budget planning, bursaries and scholarships and how to apply to government financial aid programs (OSAP).
- Housing – Living on-campus or close to campus lets you experience life at Seneca. We offer furnished residences at the Newnham and King campuses and also have a partnership with Places4Students Inc. for access to off-campus housing options.
- Support Services & Campus Life – Education is about more than taking classes. It’s about all the ways to get involved and connect with others. From sports teams to student clubs, learning centres to advising, co-op to career development, Seneca has everything you need to help you get the most out of your time on campus.
- Parking & Transit – Our campuses are accessible by car and public transit systems including TTC, GO, YRT and Viva. If you plan to drive, paid parking is available at all campuses. Seneca also has a free daily shuttle to get students between Newnham, Seneca@York, Markham and King campuses.
We hope you’ll find this information helpful and look forward to seeing you on campus soon.