Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Create two and three-dimensional designs using a wide range of materials, processes and techniques.
- Use the design process to develop and solve visual problems using various strategies for idea generation.
- Apply the formal elements and principals of design.
- Utilize a variety of presentation skills across a wide range of media appropriate to portfolios, public and private venues.
- Develop skills in portfolio presentation in a variety of media through studio based projects.
- Articulate art concepts, history and the role of art in society to the general public.