Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Create two and three-dimensional designs using a wide range of materials, processes and techniques.
- Use the design process to develop and solve visual problems using various strategies for idea generation.
- Apply the formal elements and principals of design.
- Utilize a variety of presentation skills across a wide range of media appropriate to portfolios, public and private venues.
- Develop skills in portfolio presentation in a variety of media through studio based projects.
- Articulate art concepts, history and the role of art in society to the general public.