Arts and Science - University Transfer
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop laboratory skills to systematically explore phenomena in the natural world.
- Use evidence-based practices to develop and defend arguments in the humanities and social sciences.
- Describe how the scientific method is used to investigate complex problems in the natural sciences.
- Use written, verbal, and digital communication tools and strategies to disseminate information for a variety of purposes.
- Employ scientific terminology and concepts to describe natural phenomena.
- Describe the development of western thought in a global context and relate to the modern world.
- Question cultural norms in order to develop a personal world view in relation to others.