Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop laboratory skills to systematically explore phenomena in the natural world.
- Use evidence-based practices to develop and defend arguments in the humanities and social sciences.
- Describe how the scientific method is used to investigate complex problems in the natural sciences.
- Use written, verbal, and digital communication tools and strategies to disseminate information for a variety of purposes.
- Employ scientific terminology and concepts to describe natural phenomena.
- Describe the development of western thought in a global context and relate to the modern world.
- Question cultural norms in order to develop a personal world view in relation to others.