Business Administration - Human Resources
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of employee recruitment, selection, and retention strategies.
- Administer and facilitate the performance management program.
- Coordinate and support the development, implementation, and evaluation of employee orientation, training, and development programs.
- Implement and support effective employee and labour relations strategies in both non-union and union environments.
- Administer and communicate the organization’s total compensation plan.
- Collaborate with others, in the implementation and monitoring of organizational health and safety policies and practices.
- Contribute to the identification of information needs and apply current and emerging information technologies to support the human resources function.
- Contribute to organizational development strategies aimed at promoting organizational effectiveness.
- Present and evaluate communication messages and processes related to the human resources function of the organization.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate personal professional development plans to achieve ongoing competence in human resources professional practice.
- Identify and communicate the human resources component of the organization’s business plan.
- Contribute to the collection, analysis, and utilization of human resources data.