Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of employee recruitment, selection, and retention strategies.
- Administer and facilitate the performance management program.
- Coordinate and support the development, implementation, and evaluation of employee orientation, training, and development programs.
- Implement and support effective employee and labour relations strategies in both non-union and union environments.
- Administer and communicate the organization’s total compensation plan.
- Collaborate with others, in the implementation and monitoring of organizational health and safety policies and practices.
- Contribute to the identification of information needs and apply current and emerging information technologies to support the human resources function.
- Contribute to organizational development strategies aimed at promoting organizational effectiveness.
- Present and evaluate communication messages and processes related to the human resources function of the organization.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate personal professional development plans to achieve ongoing competence in human resources professional practice.
- Identify and communicate the human resources component of the organization’s business plan.
- Contribute to the collection, analysis, and utilization of human resources data.