Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop a strategic brand equity business plan based on an accurate analysis of a business situation.
- Evaluate the customer environment for new and existing brands and build this customer focus into brand strategy in unpredictable and complex contexts.
- Evaluate the feasibility of a new brand launch.
- Develop and execute a new brand launch plan.
- Evaluate the performance and situation of a brand for the purpose of recommending future strategies.
- Measure the value of a brand to an organization using industry standard methods.
- Develop a communication strategy which integrates all communication elements – traditional and interactive.
- Evaluate the impact of legal and privacy issues on the success of a brand.
- Apply an internal branding framework to ensure successful application of brand strategies with an organization.
- Apply creative problem solving skills to complex brand issues and problems.
- Develop, deliver and coordinate a variety of presentations.
- Develop and execute a project plan using project management techniques and software.
- Conceive, write, design, edit, and produce marketing communication materials using industry-standard technology.
- Evaluate current issues in branding and changes in the current Canadian marketplace with respect to branding.